Marina Lab Opus Ltd. is a family company for producing medicinal products, cosmetics, special purpose cosmetics, and food supplements. Our business is oriented to production of high quality, safe, and effective products according to the legislation and international standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003, and to constant gain of customer satisfaction. Their focus is on production of innovative products based on natural starting materials which contribute to people’s quality of life.
Acidosalus is a natural product manufactured by fermentation of milk with one of the most powerful probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus. Acidosalus contains high concentration of living Lactobacillus acidophilus cells per each milliliter of the product (109-1011 cfu/mL) and natural antibiotic substance which exhibits wide antimicrobial action, thus blocking the growth and development of pathogenic bacteria and yeasts in guts. Also, the Acidosalus is rich in vitamins of B group including folic acid (B9).
Bacteral strain Lactobacillus acidophilus is characterized by a profound antibiotic action - it prevents growth and development of various bacteria and fungi, e.g. Salmonella, Shigella, Escherichia coli, other enteropathogenic bacteria, and also the fungi Candida albicans.
Due to the ability to colonize digestive tract, it improves overall condition of intestinal microflora and influences many pathological conditions which may be termed as “weak immunity”. Acidosalus contains the enzyme lactase, so it can be also consumed by individuals with lactose intolerance.
Healing effects of Lactobacillus acidophilus are proven in numerous scientific studies all around the world. Due to these, Acidosalus has therapeutic value and is used for:
- improving overall health at reconvalescents and for boosting immune system (various viral, bacterial, and fungal infections, longlasting antibiotic therapies, allergies, etc.);
- at digestion dysfunction due to stress, unbalanced food, various diets, etc.;
- at intestinal disorders, enhances development of healthy intestinal microflora (against diarrhea, meteorism, constipation, colitis, Helicobacter pylori, etc.);
- at various skin diseases (orally and topically, as a poultice);
- at edema (retention of water in the body);
- at rheumatic diseases;
- at various inflammations of urogenital tract, expecially at recurrent infections (Escherichia coli, Candida albicans, Chlamydia i sl.);
- at various fungal and bacterial infections of vagina.